- Meet the Expert events
- Quarterly Workshops
- Consultation – Holistic appraisal of existing business conditions and requirements for growth / development / consolidation.
- Personal Development
- Business Development
- Human Resources
- Health & Safety
- Presentation Skills
- Public Speaking
There are any number of pre-written presentations that can be adapted for any audience or we can provide a bespoke presentation based on specific needs.
Experience includes networking groups, trade shows and exhibitions.
Definition of Mentoring
Mentoring is most often defined as a professional relationship in which an experienced person (the Mentor) assists and supports another (the Mentee) in developing specific skills and knowledge that will enhance the less-experienced person’s professional and personal growth.
What does a mentor do?
The following are among the mentor’s functions:
- Provides experience-based answers to mentee questions and challenges
- Teaches the mentee about a specific issue
- Helps identify the mentee’s development needs on a particular skill
- Facilitates the mentee’s growth by sharing resources and networks
- Challenges the mentee to move beyond his or her comfort zone
- Creates a safe learning environment for taking risks
- Focuses on the mentee’s total development
One to One Mentoring
Pre scheduled face to face meetings that will last from 1-2 hours on a monthly basis. Additional hours may be purchased if required to expedite development on a mutually agreed basis.
Access to Mentor by mobile/text or e mail during normal business hours five days per week. Contact outside of normal hours may be available for business critical issues.
Quarterly reviews to assess progress and identify/review priority needs.
Group mentoring events are planned to be held on a alternative monthly basis to create awareness of what we do and what is available to a wider market. These events are designed to provide knowledge and discussion points for open discussion by attendees at the group mentoring sessions and are facilitated by a “Lead” Mentor.
Mentees are invited to attend monthly events (on an as and when held basis) at no additional charge as guests of B I G.
Group Training Events
It is intended to run 3 or 4 monthly workshops on a specific development need as identified at group mentoring events. These will be half day events and charged for independently.